There are a few ways you can locate government information.
As we are a Federal Depository Library we offer government information both in print format as well as provide a link to the electronic version of that particular government document. NOTE: Nearly 98% of all government documents are only offered in electronic format. To locate and access these documents, do a Library Catalog Search.
To locate other government information that is not accessible by a catalog search you can turn to the following websites:
- Government Information and Maps webpage
- This is the main department page that will provide you with not only information about the actual department but with links to Federal Resources & Florida Resources.
- Government Information at FAU Libraries Subject Guide
- This subject guide will provide both government information and websites that provide government data that are not necessarily government websites.
- Primary Government Documents Subject Guide
- This subject guide provides links and information to government websites that offer government documents, information, and materials that are considered primary sources.
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID