- All FAU enrolled students,* faculty, and staff have interlibrary loan borrowing privileges.
- Palm Beach State College South Campus enrolled students, faculty, and staff are also extended interlibrary loan borrowing privileges through their FAU ILL account; PBSC does not have UBorrow privileges through FAU.
- Retired FAU faculty and staff have interlibrary loan borrowing privileges.
- SUS faculty, visiting researchers, and library volunteers may have interlibrary loan borrowing privileges with the permission from the Dean of University Libraries.
View the Borrowing Privileges table for more information about eligibility for ILL services.
*Tower Campus students should order materials through the Broward County Library's Interlibrary Loan department, unless your pick-up location is Boca or Jupiter.
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID