I got an email my Interlibrary Loan (ILL) item is ready; now what do I do?
- If your request is for an article or book chapter, it is available to download from your ILL Account.
- If your item is a loan and you have a Boca Campus pickup location, your item is now available to pick up at the Service Desk. If you have any questions about picking up your material, please call the Service Desk at 561-297-6911.
- If you have a Jupiter or HBOI pickup location, your item has been shipped to your campus and you will receive notification when your material arrives.
- For Davie, Tower, or Sea Tech faculty, your item will be shipped directly to your office via campus mail and should arrive in a few days.
- For Distance Learners, your item will be shipped to the address on file and should arrive in a few days.
- For Boca Campus patrons who have chosen Locker Pickup - BOCA ONLY, you will receive an email with the locker number and pin.
- For Boca Campus faculty who have chosen Office Delivery, the item will be delivered to your office. Delivery will usually occur on the same day as received from the lending library, but due to weather and time constraints may be the next day.
Answered by Lawrence Mello
last updated: Aug 22, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID