The medical library is a part of the Wimberly Library and the public can access the physical building. Please note that guests are allowed in the building during the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: Noon - 9 pm
(Hours vary during intersession.)
- All persons entering (or re-entering) the building before 8am or after 9pm must swipe a valid OWL or Panther card.
- There are guest passes to use the computers located in Reference and printing services are available after you set up and add money to a guest account.
- Public guests must pay for parking, however, and if they wish to check out physical books from the collection must obtain a Friends of the FAU Libraries membership or a SEFLIN One Card.
- For more information, please call the Service Desk at 561-297-6911, the Research and Instructional Services Department at 561-297-3785.
Please keep in mind that some of our library resources are restricted by license agreements with the publishers to College of Medicine faculty and students.
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID