Security gates located at the main entry of the Wimberly Library are enforced to ensure a safe environment for the students, faculty, and staff using the facility.
Florida Atlantic University and Palm Beach State College students, faculty, and staff entering the Wimberly Library must use a valid OWL Card/PantherCard to gain access.
- FAU OWL Card holders will need to swipe their valid card at the security gates to enter the library.
- PBSC PantherCard holders will be admitted once their credentials are verified at the Service Desk.
- In the event of inactive or lost OWL Cards or PantherCards, please contact the OWL Card center located in the Student Union or the Follett Bookstore in the BK Building.
- Non-FAU and PBSC affiliated visitors will have access to the library during normal operating hours.
- S. E. Wimberly Library Entry and Exit Policy
If a question arises about legitimate credentials for the Library, the Access Services staff reserve the right to approve or deny entry.
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID