Where can I locate a book with a call number beginning with "LC"?
FAU Libraries uses the Library of Congress Classification System to organize their general collection of books.
Boca Raton Campus:
- Call Numbers A - BF 721.E are located on 1st floor, east side.
- Call Numbers BF 721.F - HC are located on 2nd floor, west side.
- Call Numbers HD - JZ are located on 2nd floor, east side.
- Call Numbers K - QB are located on 3rd floor, west side.
- Call Numbers QC - QR are located on 3rd floor, east side.
- Call Numbers R - Z are located on 4th floor, east side.
- Call Numbers A - E are located on 1st floor.
- Call Numbers F - Z are located on 2nd floor.
Answered by Lawrence Mello
last updated: Aug 07, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID