How do I request a research consultation with a librarian?

One-on-one research consultations and orientations are available to faculty, staff, and students at FAU (Boca Raton campus), Palm Beach State College (PBSC) at Boca Raton campus, and also to the general public, by completing our Request a Research Consultation or Faculty Orientation form.

Views: 3
Answered by Ken Frankel
last updated: Sep 05, 2023