Where can a group of people meet to have a discussion or work collaboratively in the S. E. Wimberly Library?
Group conversations are welcome in the following areas:
- The fifth floor of the library is a collaborative space with moveable furniture.
- Group study rooms (see service desk for availability).
- The southeast corner of the first floor (large collaborative workstation with AirMedia).
- The computer lab, LY216, on the second floor west (large collaborative workstation with AirMedia).
- The Graduate Student Lounge on the second floor west has a conference room (limited to graduate students only).
Answered by Lauri Rebar
last updated: Sep 06, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID