Is there a quiet place to study in the S. E. Wimberly Library?
There are several quiet places to study in the S. E. Wimberly Library:
- The fourth floor, East is the designated silent floor.
- Check out an individual study room, if they are available (can be checked out at the Service Desk in the lobby)
- Use one of the new single study booths, located on the third floor East.
- Reserve a video conference room (only available for one hour).
Answered by Patricia Fiorillo
last updated: Sep 07, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID