How do I access library materials through Google Scholar?
- If you already have an account with Google, click "Sign In" at the top right of the screen, and log in on the next screen.
- If you do not have an account with Google, create a free one at the top right of the screen. Click "Sign In" at the top right of the screen, and then create a free account using the link directly above the log-in box, and then "Sign In" as above. Note: This does not require that you have a Gmail email account.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Settings" at the top right corner. If this is not shown as an option, click on the "gear" icon at the top right corner for Options.
- Click on "Library Links" on the left side of the page. If "Florida Atlantic University" is not listed as an option, type it into the box and search for the university. Once it has been located through the search, click the checkbox for FAU Libraries and any other libraries you wish to designate (up to a maximum of 5).
- When you are done making these and any other changes to your "Scholar Settings", click the "Save" button at the bottom right corner.
For more information see the Best Practices in the Google Scholar Research Guide.
Answered by Patricia Fiorillo
last updated: Sep 07, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID