How do I print at the library?
You can use the university's centralized pay-to-print system.
- Make sure you have funds in your printing account, you can add funds by going to FAU Printing Services or going to one of the Cash-to-account machines in the library.
- Please note that your Owl Bucks cannot be used for printing.
- If you are printing from a library desktop computer, go to file and print as you would a normal printer.
- If you are printing from you laptop or mobile device, submit your print jobs online using Web Print. Follow the instructions on the page.
- Once submitted, visit any of the print release stations to log in using your FAU NetID and password, and approve your print job.
- For further details see Printing & More @ the Wimberly Library
Answered by Lawrence Mello
last updated: Sep 18, 2023
- Borrowing & Circulation
- Business Resources
- Campus Libraries
- Checking out books
- Collection Management
- Computers & Software
- Course Reserves - Textbook Reserves
- Digital Collections
- Directions & Parking
- Dissertations & Theses
- Employment Opportunities
- EZproxy (log in)
- FAUnet ID